Weekend

Saturday was zoom day organised by Chookyblue.

It was a lot of fun to sit, see and chat to other sewing ladies. I don’t have any ‘in real life’ sewing friends who live locally so I guess the zooming is the next best thing. 



Sunday was a day of carting the kids back and forth from work. Sunday I also found out that dad has covid which came as a complete surprise. He barely leaves the house but we think he may have caught it at the club… possibly, maybe. 

I was with dad all day Friday so I’m keeping an eye out for symptoms over the next couple of days. 

I put our couches on FB for free pickup as our new Liu he is due this week. We’ll be without somewhere to sit for a few days, but I’m very glad that they’re gone.



These couches have been good to us and have been photographed a tonne of times for quilt and cushion photos. They lasted about 5 years and have now gone to live at a new house in East Corrimal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Monday