Wednesday

Here's to my new online journal... hopefully filled with all of life's boring bits. 

I'll keep the sewing side of life on my other blog.

I like the idea of a journal, but get quite lazy when it comes to actually writing on paper. Even with the best intentions, it soon dwindles away to lots of blank pages. Plus, I like to add photos. Instagram is great, but people don't necessarily want to see and read the boring bits.

So for todays boring bit (which was actually yesterday), after walking the dog, I went out for coffee with a friend. We went down to the mall and bought coffee (which comes with free donuts) during pensioner hour.  Yay for free stuff!

I usually get a small coffee but was living on the wild side and ordered a large skim cap. I tend to drink skim milk drinks as I don't love the taste of full cream milk. It's just too milky. Same as eating lamb. It just tastes too lamby.


So by getting the large drink, I also scored a very pretty takeaway cup. I did look like a bit of a weirdo taking pictures of my cup, but hey, it was really lovely. Smaller cups were plain looking.

The rest of the outing was spent looking around at the shops and then grabbing a few groceries before heading home.

The rain was heavy in the afternoon and the kids came home from school - saturated. 

I did a Maccas run for my sister and family as they're all still isolating after J was positive for covid and then stopped in to drop some food over at dad's house, before taking S to cadets... oh and then had to go out and pick him up again at 9:30pm. By this stage it was pouring with rain so it made for a slow drive home. 

I don't know if my eyes are getting worse or car headlights are just getting brighter and stronger (well other people's cars) as they were quite blinding mixed with the wet roads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Monday

Weekend