Monday

Today was a quiet day. I spent the morning cleaning out the couches and cushions to make them a little bit nice.

Millys dinner request was nachos so I prepared the mince in the afternoon before I collected the kids.

I called dad twice today and he’s really not doing too badly. He said he only feels like he’s got a little cold. That’s good that it’s not affected him too much. He’s been so scared of covid over the past 2 years and I’m glad it’s not as bad as he expected.

I collected the kids from school at 5 as it was the first day of the school musical auditions / rehearsals. This year, the production will be a quirky version of Cinderella.

S is hoping for the main boy role which is Prince Freddie and A was hoping for an ugly step sister role but is worried at the competition.

It was early night and I spent the evening weaving the ends of my crochet rug while watching more Killing Eve on the iPad. Yep, obsessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Wednesday